United Motors

Contact seller

Inventory

  • Used

    2018 Kia Soul +

    48,727 mi.

    $17,499 $500 toll drib

  • Used

    2016 Kia Forte EX

    44,410 mi.

    $16,499 $1,000 price drop

Run across all 41 vehicles from this dealership.

Nigh our dealership

This seller has been on Cars.com since March 2017.

Reviews

A dealership's rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Want to share your experience with this dealership?

Write a review

Sending nasty text

Unfortunately when you leave a review that they don't similar, they will send you nasty messages. When you call them, they pretend that it wasn't them that sene the message when I'm fact it came from their business organization phone number

Show full review

Horrible people.

These men are scammers! They will sell you trash vehicles and lie with no guilty conscious. They sold me a car knowingly the transmission was failing. I was in contact to see if they would make things right and aid and all they offered was for me to drive it downwards and then they could ready it for maybe half the cost. Not to mention it'south an viii hour drive for me, no thank you on that!!! I left an honest review on google and the next mean solar day the dealerships phone number has sent me a message saying that they are praying my engine blows on me and that because of me they will not assistance the adjacent customer with fifty-fifty a $ane. Horrible horrible rude lying people. 0/ten I do not recommend… cars look nice and normal on the outside merely they are trash on the inside… very like to the employees.

Prove full review

Dishonest is the worst

Called about a couple of cars and got very rude responses. Ane person said car was sold and another said it was in the shop. Dishonesty at its finest

Show full review

Book Covers

My wife and I came to United Motors to look at a used Nissan Rogue merely we're not impressed with the quality of the Nissan and, specifically, the CVT transmission. That was an outcome with the machine blueprint and not this dealer. Instead, one time we brought the Nissan back, a Buick Encore defenseless our eye. The test bulldoze was a pleasure and we were sold on the small SUV. Where we idea our pre-canonical loan was a guarantee, it fell through. The salesman, John, came to our rescue idea and he was able to speedily secure other financing that matched what our bank originally had said we were pre-canonical for. John was extremely helpful and personal through the entire process. Thank you, John, for your assistance! United Motors is a small used machine lot that is shared by another dealer which is confusing. Don't let the appearances of the lot deter you from doing business with this dealer. Don't judge a book by it'due south cover.

Show full review

Great deal, great expereince overall.

John was extremely friendly and helpful, made sure we inspected the car to our liking, and made sure nosotros were certain this was the car before we gave a eolith. The car was priced at $200 under KBB value, and he even went a little lower than that. The facilities were a little rundown, only don't allow that fool you. Can't speak to the other reviews, but just the deal on the toll alone, I would absolutely recommend this dealer. Carfax showed some structural damage, but they took it to the Mazda dealership to confirm there wasn't frame damage. Above and beyond what nosotros experienced at other dealers.

Show full review

Customer

John was very personable and made the buy comfortable. The staff was besides overnice and made it a pleasant time we would become back and purchase again.

Show total review

institute a overnice one

Found car for sale on FB market place, then on cars.com. Called about the auto, but they had other's trying to buy it and then I was put on a list. They chosen me somewhen, and I ended upwardly purchasing it after having it checked out. Ownership process went and so smoothly, information technology was really enjoyable. They weren't upward front end with a artificial $399 dealer accuse which was the only negative affair about my experience there. Merely they treated me fairly and courteously and I'd buy from them again.

Show full review

called to talk about a car they had for sale

Called to talk to them about a motorcar they had listed for auction they couldn't tell me much about the car other than it had fresh oil alter on it and they but got it in on merchandise( which is a lie they bought it at sale and have had information technology for 7 months) carfax shows all this. Why lie people why prevarication?

Show full review

Quack

I've been looking all over for vehicles and I institute ane here, only when I tried to talk over the price there was very footling requite with them. Along with that I merely found out about some other problems through a long and slow talk nigh the vehicle. This place is overpriced, has horrendous customer service and honestly the worst dealership I've ever seen!!

Show full review

STAY AWAY FROM THIS I!

Called about BMW 760 i and after a minute conversation, got hang up from the salesman....because he did non like my questions about the car and a price... Well, all the negative reviews that people left prior to mine, is, put mildly, correct...These is the CROOKS. Give your self a favor--just stay abroad.

Show full review

Read all 15 reviews